Monday, June 23, 2008

A Confession!

Well, I've finally come to the conclusion that snail mail is sometimes really really slow! Well not many are going to completely agree with me, but then I do live in Pakistan. God knows only how many times my mail is interrogated..., stopped and questioned! Then allowed to board its mailbag and head for me, only to be in front of some who fancy keeping a close eye on me! But then I am out of the ordinary, a 16 year old who gets more mail then the army general who lives next door.

So from now on I'll be merging my blogs to form one big blog about anything that lands in my mailbox, may it be an autograph from John Travolta or a miniature stamp sheet from Latvia.

And for those who fancy following or keeping a close eye on me,
Please do, I'll love the public attention!

Peace,
The stereotype...

No comments:

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory