Sunday, June 8, 2008

My first postcard! USA


POSTCARD TO PAKISTAN FROM: SHARI (Las Vegas, USA)
IN MY MAILBOX: 1st of August, 2007
postcrossing ID: us-114749

This was my very first postcard which  arrived exactly 15 days after I'd joined postcrossing.com. The amazing fact was that it actually arrived. I  couldn't believe it. I had no clue about postcrossing until a random search on Wikipedia came up with an article on postcrossing. I thought that my mail would be stolen or handed over to security agencies for thorough checking. But this postcard proved my anticipation completely incorrect and that thought too of me being picked up by the ISI.

I still remember that old postman ring my bell and proudly declare that this was the first postcard he'd delivered in 3 years!

No comments:

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory